cheap way to cover ugly concrete patio

new “tile” patio floor reveal! - beneath my heart

2may 28, 2010 well, we finally finished staining our concrete patio to look like tile! as i was trying to decorate the patio with furniture, i just couldn't get pass how ugly the floor looked. .. i love how it turned out and how inexpensive it is.

Get Price

outdoor tile: amazon.com

2acacia wood tile flooring, patio pavers & composite decking interlocking low cost for basement washer area, easy interlock tiles highly recommend for wet damp area. our small jig saw was way to slow, so switched to the table saw. "these tiles c

Get Price

deck and cover! - * view along the way *

2deck options - full patio a usable part of the backyard, but in reality, this size deck felt giant to us, and it would not be cheap. because we were building right on top of concrete, there was no need to mix and add cement new wooden deck at view along t

Get Price

how can i fix up or cover this ugly concrete porch? - houzz

2mar 14, 2016 we removed all that to find the concrete porch pictured. any ideas on how to fix it up, cover it, etc? pro save money and earn diy cred by rewiring and snazzing up a damaged lamp you scored on the cheap. full story.

Get Price

how to paint concrete—a patio makeover - run to radiance

2aug 29, 2014 how to paint concrete patio and create a rug pattern - it's a super i was so happy to get rid of all the ugly brown, but you all are going to be

Get Price

how to transform an old, tired, cracked concrete patio the

2oct 23, 2017 we started with a very tired, very damaged, very ugly, old patio area beneath our upper deck. at some point it had been painted with concrete

Get Price

how to turn your tiny balcony into an outdoor paradise - the spruce

2feb 14, 2019 so what if yours is a small, blank, concrete slab with not-so-great views. . a diy balcony screen like the bamboo fencing used here will hide the ugly and provide privacy. it's much softer underfoot than the cheap stuff.

Get Price

how to cover ugly concrete with brick pavers – johntheplantman's

2nov 11, 2012 “country formal.” the garden came out very nice and then we noticed that the porch landing… how to cover ugly concrete with brick pavers. posted byjohn it's much easier and cheaper in the long run. mortar for

Get Price

how to cover a concrete patio with pavers family handyman

2renew an old concrete patio with decorative brick or concrete pavers. here's how to do it quickly and easily. no need to tear out an ugly slab—just hide it!

Get Price

backyard makeover! how to paint concrete to look like oversize pavers

2jan 31, 2014 how to paint concrete to look like oversize pavers slosh it on and use a stiff-bristled broom to kind of sweep it round and cover the whole surface. i cannot tell you how satisfying it was to see that grimy, ugly concrete (aka:

Get Price

create a safer space with rubber stone overlay sierra stone

2softer to the touch and more flexible than concrete, asphalt, and wood, rubber rubber stone covers cracked, pitted, shaled, and deteriorated surfaces more effectively than other resurfacing products. on a variety of surfaces, giving you true flexibility in ho

Get Price

cheap ways to cover up ugly concrete patio - wpc decking

2how to transform an old, tired, cracked concrete patio the oct 23, 2017 we started with a very tired, very damaged, very ugly, old patio area beneath with

Get Price

how to resurface concrete concrete refinishing do it yourself

2diy concrete refinishing is fairly simple and results in a durable surface. your walkway isn't cracked all the way through, you can coat the slab with a concrete resurfacer, its natural color is dark gray, so buy enough to cover your entire walk. .. co

Get Price

what are some nice ways to improve a gross concrete backyard

2it's just an expanse of concrete, with some edge areas covered with either tan bark or stones to hive, how would you improve a backyard that is mostly just (quite ugly) concrete, on a budget? i'd rather just leave it and cover it somehow. i would

Get Price

how to cover cracked concrete patio for cheap - apartments ink

2how to cover cracked concrete patio for cheap . how to cover up an ugly cement patio in 2019 georgia bear. how to cover up an ugly cement patio

Get Price

how to improve an ugly concrete driveway home guides sf gate

2when your concrete driveway has seen better days or if you are just tired of the drab gray surface, take heart. you have several options to choose from to give

Get Price

how i made my patio look new again with olympic rescue it!

2oct 30, 2014 how to make your patio look new again for less than $100 with olympic rescue it! deck and concrete resurfacer. i ran out of cleaning solution before i could fully cover the patio a second time, . tag me on instagram uglyducklingdiy or use the

Get Price

front porch ideas - 6 steps to a low-cost makeover - bob vila

2luckily, there are ways to give your outdoor space a much-needed spruce take everything—the good, the bad, and the ugly—off the porch and, except an extended-handle duster (you may want to cover your hair and wear a dust mask).

Get Price

outdoor patio flooring: amazon.com

2buy products related to outdoor patio flooring products and see what customers these tiles were exactly what i was looking for to lay down on the concrete patio around my hot tub. . i chose the perforated interlocking tiles product in order to hide the ugly ..

Get Price

37 ways to disguise the ugliest parts of your home - buzzfeed

2sep 29, 2016 37 ways to disguise the ugliest parts of your home. people 3. paint a drop cloth as a cheerful outdoor rug to hide stained concrete or ugly patio surfaces. .. it's cheaper (and way easier) than starting from sink scratch.

Get Price

a concrete overlay makeover - how i resurface ugly concrete

2a concrete overlay makeover how i resurface ugly concrete. that's right! a concrete overlay can give your ugly concrete patio, floor, or pool deck a makeover. from a simple to give it a broomed finished look. very simple and inexpensive!

Get Price

Product Details

Product List