how to cover ugly concrete with faux stone

before and after: diy kitchen island makeover - addicted 2 diy

2oct 24, 2014 to give you a little info, airstone is a faux stone veneer made up of 80% recycled materials. we bought a concrete blade for our 10″ miter saw and used that we also used plywood to cover the exposed 2×4 frame of the island. . edge so you d

Get Price

diy summer: dress up that ugly concrete pad with pavers from

2these natural stones are some of the best looking, durable and atmosphere creating this week's tip: using pavers to cover up that boring concrete pad.

Get Price

beautifying concrete steps and porch - homeowners' hub

2we have an ugly old concrete path, steps, and porch in our front entryway i'd like to reface or cover the concrete somehow, but i'm not sure what the options are. . you can paint a faux stone or faux brick pattern quite easily.

Get Price

diy faux stone tub hometalk

2faux stone tub bathroom makeover phase 2 , bathroom ideas, concrete masonry i've been looking for something to cover my ugly tub with! can this be used

Get Price

i need help for my ugly stone fireplace. can i paint it? - laurel bern

2dec 7, 2016 but all too often, i'll see an ugly stone fireplace that looks like: let's cover up that piece-of-shit (sorry) and take a closer look at this room. sofas and a big, black, misshapen leather chair; horrible lighting and faux marble-paint

Get Price

manufactured stone siding causing big problems for homeowners

2manufactured stone veneer siding (or adhered concrete masonry veneer as it's technically known) is a the result: attorneys were hired and things got ugly.

Get Price

get rid of that ugly, concrete wall soo want to hide that ugly

2install faux stone tiles to the outside of your house to disguise an ugly layer of .. valspar cement paint on the ugly concrete around the house? jessica keenan.

Get Price

install guides, safety info, & how-to videos sierra stone

2our products are all manufactured using high-quality, industrial materials to make . sierra stone & rubber stone have been covering ugly concrete, asphalt,

Get Price

transforming an ugly cement wall creative faux panels

2jul 11, 2011 using faux stone wall panels transformed an ugly cement wall into a the wall denny was covering was about two-and-a-half panels high.

Get Price

25+ ideas for painting a cement slab or walkway - giddy upcycled

2this is such a simple and inexpensive way to add major wow factor to a walkway, patio, or cement slab. want the brick, or stonework look but aren't looking to

Get Price

42 ingeniously easy ways to hide the ugly stuff in your home

2jun 21, 2014 build a window cornice to hide ugly drapery rods and add a touch of polish to your hide unsightly pipes in the basement behind mini-blinds.

Get Price

finished front porch floor (wood front porch built over existing

2mar 13, 2018 my old, ugly, original concrete porch has now been covered over with a . i added some trim to cover the cut edges of the floor boards that i had to rip .. but i have been looking at faux stone, stone veneer, etc., to see if i can

Get Price

backyard makeover! how to paint concrete to look like oversize pavers

2jan 31, 2014 step 2: paint the entire concrete area in light grey (the “grout” colour). i cannot tell you how satisfying it was to see that grimy, ugly concrete (aka: the all this work just to tape off some lines and cover it up in a second colour

Get Price

the five best diy countertop resurfacing kits - the spruce

2mar 27, 2018 from real stone to durable concrete, the following five diy resurfacing kits from real stone to durable concrete, here are five diy kits that will give your ugly countertop a one kit will cover roughly 40 square feet; primer and topcoat are .

Get Price

concrete sealant & coatings, masonry & natural stone sealant

2wakefield manufacturing - quality concrete sealer, masonry sealer, natural stone sealer & more. when paint, epoxy or a floor covering is applied, evaporation is prevented and the . fix ugly concrete, concrete block or cultured stone.

Get Price

how to faux stone a concrete outside floor for the home

2change the look of concrete by giving it a faux stone finish. clean the concrete faux stone on concrete (primer, latex paint, polyurethane top coat) sea sponge to add texture (cement step makeover) . porch floor ideas ugly concrete?

Get Price

10 quick exterior curb appeal fixes to mask the ugly - curbly

2think creatively like tasha did here and cover what's ugly. source this is a nice home with white trim, beige siding, and biege stone. i love how this ugly concrete exterior wall will one day have an awesome geometric pattern of ivy.

Get Price

new “tile” patio floor reveal! - beneath my heart

2may 28, 2010 well, we finally finished staining our concrete patio to look like tile! as i was trying to decorate the patio with furniture, i just couldn't get pass how ugly the .. that turned out awesome, i would have never thought you could fake tile!

Get Price

49 diy ideas for instant curb appeal - post shields

2feb 16, 2018 consider using them as accents or cover that ugly concrete foundation. the aesthetic a step further by covering the plywood with faux stone.

Get Price

how to transform an old, tired, cracked concrete patio the

2oct 23, 2017 we started with a very tired, very damaged, very ugly, old patio area to apply the stone effects to the lip of the concrete that abuts the lawn,

Get Price

glazing a concrete fireplace - the magic brush inc jennifer

2oct 7, 2009 it's stain and seal made by faux effects (i have an entire post dedicated how i would decorate my porch… josi the fireplace was already stone and not painted white. . friends don't let friends do boring, ugly projects.

Get Price

concrete craft can repair and your ugly concrete floors

2feb 20, 2019 ugly concrete is killing your fun and your home's curb appeal and the thought of our high-quality overlays will cover and conceal stains, cracks and or stencil designs, or hand-cut and custom-colored faux stone finishes.

Get Price

foundation refacing - how to cover a cinder block foundation

2apr 26, 2018 how to cover a cinder block foundation. we updated our little bungalow in the suburbs with a little foundation refacing project using faux stone. buy a house with a concrete block foundation that someone, at some point in time, has painted and sa

Get Price

ideas for covering ugly concrete porch? - houzz

2dec 31, 2015 you could add a faux stone façade or stone siding to all the outside we look at the reasons concrete has a tendency to crack — and what you

Get Price

how to paint a cement floor to look like rock home guides sf

2concrete floors are dull, boring and just plain ugly most of the time. paint it with stain, dyes, paint or mix two of these to create the look of faux rocks and stones. cover the walls and any immovable objects in the room with plastic sheeting.

Get Price

ideas for covering an ugly concrete patio - cim-mappano.it

2how to cover up an ugly cement patio thumbnail - pinterest. a patio adds valuable turning and ugly concrete slab into a faux stone patio. today i thought i

Get Price

different ways to make a decorative flooring for a patio home

2mar 11, 2015 apply concrete paint for color, pattern and texture or use acid staining to create color, depth and luminescence. before painting a solid color, use painter's tape to mask out imitation grout lines. cover the surface of a patio with natura

Get Price

Product Details

Product List